Instruction for Authors:
Please carefully read the instructions below for submission of paper:
- English is the working language of the
- Authors are expected to submit only their own original works. The paper should not have been submitted simultaneously to any other conference/journal.
- The Conference will be using the plagiarism check automated screening system to help verify originality of submitted papers.
- Manuscripts that violate IEEE’s publication principles may be summarily rejected. If violation is deemed severe, then accordingly information may be reported to IEEE for disciplinary
- To comply with IEEE guidelines, the paper should satisfy the following requirements:
- IEEE format and specification (Maximum 6 pages, double- column A4).
- Layout of the Paper should be prepared using the template available at conference.
- All the papers will be submitted through on-line paper submission process. EasyChair Conference Management system for online paper submission can be accessed at:
Authors will be required to log on to their account. New users will be required to create an account.
Only those papers that meet standard of IEEE Similarity norm on plagiarism will be further sent for review
- The decision on acceptance/rejection of paper taken by the Technical Committee will be final.
- The authors of accepted paper will have to register for attending and presenting their
- For more information and updates please visit conference website: events.mnniteed.in